Agreement for Fresh Bins Inc. Cleaning Services Duty:
- The vehicle operator technician will place your
bin in position to be cleaned with Initial preparation and conditioning of the trash bins, Our cleaning automation system will then take over, lifting and tilting bins into the cleaning
- High pressure water using specially design
cleaning heads will rotate within the bin till it’s clean. Once the wash cycle has completed, bin will be removed from wash bay.
- A bio-degradable disinfectant/deodoriser will be
sprayed into the bins, leaving it with a nice clean smell. All wheels are sprayed with an agent that prevents the build up of spiders and wasps, follow by hand towel dried the
- Our operator
will then return the bins to the specific location and return on the selected service plan schedule date to maintain the specific task trash-bins.
- The cleaning process only takes a couple of
minutes, except for when we come across a heavy build up of soil in the trash-bins that may need an extra cycle to clean it.
- We do not remove any paint, gum or debris from
- Additional fees will be added if extra service